Archive for the ‘Creepy Cult of Personality’ Category
Just more evidence of the super creepy cult of personality that is our president and his ardent supporters…of course an entire blog could be devoted to the compilation of such evidence, but an occasional reminder post here is about all I can handle while maintaining my sanity.
Question: How are the “people of the USA” supposed to unite under Barack Obama when doing so, according to his idea of “unite,” requires people to check the following things at the door?
Critical thinking; Questioning; Principles; The notion of responsibility; Sanity
(to list a few)
From World Net Daily,
“A perusal through Obama’s current Wikipedia entry finds a heavily guarded, mostly glowing biography about the U.S. president. Some of Obama’s most controversial past affiliations, including with Rev. Jeremiah Wright and former Weathermen terrorist Bill Ayers, are not once mentioned, even though those associations received much news media attention and served as dominant themes during the presidential elections last year.”
“Indeed, multiple times, Wikipedia users who wrote about the eligibility issues had their entries deleted almost immediately and were banned from re-posting any material on the website for three days.”
“The Wikipedia entry about former President George W. Bush, by contrast, is highly critical.”
Well that’s not surprising. After all we do have a cult of personality to maintain here.
*Thank you to Danielle for bringing this fascinating tidbit to my attention.
So I go to check my email and what do I see? This picture (gag me please) and a link to this AP story, headlined Obama pledges to slash deficit — after increase (I swear I’m going to start dieting and exercising…after I eat this entire box of chocolates and that gallon of ice cream in the freezer; I’m really going to stop buying clothes for me altogether…after I put this $1,000 shopping spree on my credit card). How does he think he has any credibility when talking about fiscal responsibility? Ok, now that I’ve said that, on to the gist of my post…. Can we please quit with the “Obama is our savior” references already? Tell me this picture is not intended to cast Obama in a messianic light! In the beginning it was so ridiculous that it was almost funny, but I am becoming truly disgusted.
There is a CULT OF PERSONALITY going on here and it is astounding to observe. (more…)
1. Rather than a picture of her child or pet, the background on her cell phone is of The One, even Obama.
2. When asked any question at all… say, “How do you get downtown from here?”….he responds with a vacant expression and generic feel-good word such as “hope,” “change,” or “unity.”
3. She tells you of her re-birth, which occurred on January 20, 2009.
4. He is already talking about adding Obama to Mt. Rushmore, despite the fact that Obama has only been in office for a week and a half….
5. In response to any comment that doesn’t contain over-the-top glowing commendation for President Obama, such as “I’m sure we’re in for some interesting changes through the next four years,” she responds: “DON’T MESS WITH MY OBAMA!” and precedes to take you to task for personally polarizing the country and hints at your being a racist.
6. He confused January 20th for the 4th of July this year.
7. She placed a bid on eBay for this.
8. He has made an Obamacon of himself.
9. She describes an Obama sighting as the “most memorable time” of her life, and actually thinks he will miraculously cure her ills, or rather somehow take away the burden of her morgage and gas costs.
10. He is continuously sipping Kool-Aid from his CamelBak.