What is there to celebrate, you ask? Very much, from my perspective.
- I am officially and finally, MOVED, and we are well on our way to being “settled,” whatever that means.
- Our family is together again, after months of tiresome separation.
- A much anticipated Halloween was great fun, but finally behind us!
- I had a birthday recently and am still in my twenties, which is a good thing, because I definitely do NOT feel ready to be in my thirties.
- The elections yesterday were a big success for conservatives, good and very welcome news indeed!
The beloved Radio Flyer trike successfully made the move, along with most of our other stuff, so my boys can continue to get their daily exercise.
FINALLY! A post on this blog, after a twenty-three-day hiatus.
SCENES FROM THE HIATUS…
It’s funny, when my “life” is all out on display like this, it really just looks like a bunch of junk.
Actually, this is my LIFE…it consists of four very special boys (or rather, three boys and a man), not all of that “stuff” pictured above.
We celebrated our family’s reunion at California Adventure and Disneyland.
A gorgeous picture of me, I know. My husband was actually surprised that I was able to blow out all of those candles in one breath. “Come on,” I said. “I’m a marathon runner…I’ve got great lung capacity!”