1. Rather than a picture of her child or pet, the background on her cell phone is of The One, even Obama.
2. When asked any question at all… say, “How do you get downtown from here?”….he responds with a vacant expression and generic feel-good word such as “hope,” “change,” or “unity.”
3. She tells you of her re-birth, which occurred on January 20, 2009.
4. He is already talking about adding Obama to Mt. Rushmore, despite the fact that Obama has only been in office for a week and a half….
5. In response to any comment that doesn’t contain over-the-top glowing commendation for President Obama, such as “I’m sure we’re in for some interesting changes through the next four years,” she responds: “DON’T MESS WITH MY OBAMA!” and precedes to take you to task for personally polarizing the country and hints at your being a racist.
6. He confused January 20th for the 4th of July this year.
7. She placed a bid on eBay for this.
8. He has made an Obamacon of himself.
9. She describes an Obama sighting as the “most memorable time” of her life, and actually thinks he will miraculously cure her ills, or rather somehow take away the burden of her morgage and gas costs.
10. He is continuously sipping Kool-Aid from his CamelBak.